 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5189 (-20)
  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Just a guess but - The BSB, a larger and more expensive set, is most likely meant for the holiday season. Perhaps it is a set on store shelves and requires more time for production? Ben (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

Hmmmm.... Should I buy 10039 Black Falcon's Fortress, a beautifully designed set that I can build many alternative models from, for $39.99, or buy 6091 King Leo's Castle, a....um....set, for $89.99. Hmmmm..... This could take me a while. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) I don't think lego castle is officially dead, yet it's more in a dormant state until either (1) the Harry Potter contract expires, or (2) lego releases their next wave of killer designs. I bet you lego is working on some models designs right (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Yesssss!!! I can't believe it! Finally! Alright, for all of you who thought I'd continue complaining even if I got what I wanted, too bad. None from me here. This is all bliss. Anyway, thanks Jake for bringing back a true legend to lego.com. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

Hello! Today I visited this LEGO Store. And of course I bought some needfull bricks of my choice. Unfortunatelly there ain't all imaginable bricks and parts available. At least you can get there bricks in the colours "lime", "Dino-blue-coloured" and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Jake, this is great news, but many of us are left with some question: 1) Why did this set hit the shelves in Europe before you told us about it? Many of us pondered a mysterious Kmart add and speculated, then 1000stiene suddenly had pictures. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) there!! I can't wait until they open some of these in America. Or maybe when I go back to Europe (I dream of returning to Germany in 2006 for the World Cup). But one thing I'm wondering, is this being done under the LEGO Direct division? I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

I am curious what happened to the BSB? Is there a reason the 2nd place set is going to market first? "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:H3D58B.FBt@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) I'm really feeling this. I just wanted to say thanks, that after Lego Castle officially died, us castle-heads have got the Guarded Inn, the Blacksmith's Shop, and now Black Falcon's Fortress. Not even to mention some of the other great things (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Contrary to popular belief, Canada is part of North America not the US... yet. ;-) Jude XFUT .loc.ca (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

More good news for Castle folks! Based on the results of the www.LEGO.com/myOpinions survey, I would like to announce that the 2nd place winner is now also a LEGO Legend! The Black Falcon's Fortress is available as of today in Europe, and will (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) All that grey! (...) I hope so. I would definitely make the trip to the Mall of America for this. (Although Chicago would be even better!) (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

It looks like bulk bricks are part of the new Lego retail stores that are opening in test markets. Here is a press release from October 1: (URL) check out this officially released photo: (URL) bulk bricks are clearly visable on the left hand side of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Jake, I'm really pleased to see these sets offered at retail. However I am a little disappointed that the blue passenger coach is only available with 4534 as I have already purchased several My Own Train engines and cars through Lego Direct. So I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

All, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message. I'm not really sure what newsgroup this fits with. Anyway..... For those of you that know German, check out the message string Lego Store Koeln: (URL) basically says there is a new (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Rip-off Europe again

(...) Yeah, but with the Empire defeated, wouldn't you pick one up if they were going cheap? I mean, it must be worth it, just for the spare parts! :-) Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Parts Inventory for 10030

(...) Hmm, I'm not sure if TLC would provide you with that information, especially when it's still so "new". But I'm quite sure one of us will do an inventory in the near future... -Bryan (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Parts Inventory for 10030

Due to the large investment with the UCS ISD (~$500 CDN), would it be possible for TLC to provide a parts inventory for the set. From that I would better determine whether it is what I expect or not. Thanks, Jude (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Rip-off Europe again

(...) I seem to recall the Imperials weren't too keen on the Jedi. In fact, didn't they try to wipe them out (all of them)? The ISD would only be a religious icon for a Jedi in the same way a statue of Jupiter (the Roman god - not the planet) would (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Rip-off Europe again

[On the price of the new Imperial Star Destroyer in different countries] (...) My theory on the Australian low price (my pre-order is in!) is that 70,000 Australian declared their religion to be Jedi in the recent census, so therefore Imperial Star (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact