 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5175
5174  |  5176
Subject:
Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:28:20 GMT

All,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message.  I'm not really
sure what newsgroup this fits with.  Anyway.....

For those of you that know German, check out the message string Lego Store
Koeln:

http://www.1000steine.de/forum/

It basically says there is a new Lego store there that offers bulk pieces.
When you first walk in there is a whole wall full of circular clear plastic
bins full of different colored pieces:

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usergallery?&page=3

The first and second photos show the bins best.  In the first picture you
may notice the plastic cups.  These show up better in this picture:

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usergallery/ahc

One cup costs 14.99 Euro, the other 7.99 Euro.  Bulk Lego!  This looks very
cool!  Too bad there aren't any stores like this in the Bay Area.....

-Aaron