 LEGO Company / 2577
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:15:50 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> skrev i meddelandet

Thanks so much for your help, unfortunately none of your suggestions have
helped.

Bummer. It works quite well on my machine, and I'm almost beginning to like
it!

If they don't have a fix and the program
trully does not work well at only 16MB Video then I hope they raise the • Minimum
requirement so folks don't waist their time trying to make this work.

You can always use my BlockCAD program instead. Not really competing with
LDD, but it still works on my 50MHz 486 PC - a bit slow, though, there :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm