 LEGO Company / 2578
2577  |  2579
Subject:
Problems with Lego Digital Designer-Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:05:49 GMT

The main problem I am having is with the squares that are supposed to show the
different bricks available on the main program screen. They are very hard to see
and most I cannot tell what they are unless I select one.Strange that everything
else on the screen is just great.oh yes, the upper AND lower sections , both are
this way. When a lot of colors are displayed in the lower section they become
even harder to see.
Any help would be appreciated.Oh, I have tried to get help from Lego but they
are under the impression that I either didn't install it right or have graphic
card issues's.I use a PII@600mhz, 256mb ram, an ATI Rage Fury 128  32mb card.
Thank you
One last thing,sorry,on the boot up screen , the eight( if I remember right)
squares shown there also have nothing showing in them at all.The only thing
other than the small "loading" bar is the message saying all 218 bricks have
loaded.Is 218 right?
Thanks again, and sorry for so many questions.