 General / 991
Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:30:51 GMT

Barry McFarland <bmcfarl1@mail.arco.com> wrote:
With "take figs to work" day being discussed again I got to thinking about
places that might be cool to photograph "touring" minifigs (1).  Actually
occured to me when reading Mike Stanley's message about taking figs to see Star
Wars.

Sounds like a great idea.  A few of my coworkers kinda snickered when
I told them people would be sending me minifigs (which reminds me - if
you're interested, better contact me quick if you want to make sure
they get here by the 10th or they'll miss out) to bring to work.

They thought it was even more funny that I was willing to take some of
them to see Star Trek.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide