 General / 1017
Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:33:51 GMT

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 03:32:47 GMT, braml@juno.com (Bram Lambrecht)
wrote:

:>I found a castle sword at a hotel floor once.
:>
:>Is there anybody that found Lego also?
:>
:>Paulo
:
:I have found a red 2 x 2 brick in a flower bed, a soldier's hat on a
:school playground, and a black 3 x 3 triangular plate in the dirt
:underneath a swing set on a campground.

And I've dropped Lego in most of those places :) (Hey, it was a long
time ago, and I was little. OK? :) )

Jasper