 General / 1002
Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 03:06:37 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

Barry McFarland wrote:

<snip>

(1) admiting to the fact that I still would feel odd bringing figs • to work.
Not out of the closet yet, at least about lego at work.  My NLS • would prefer me
back in the closet at home as well. :o/

Well, I feel odd about it too.  I have one 2x4 brick on my desk at
work
as a symbol of my hobby - but that's the extent of it.  BTW, I didn't
bring this particular brick from my collection.  A co-worker who knew
was into Lego brought it to me one morning.  He said the cleaning crew

had found it the night before.  I thought this was an odd coincidence
because I work in an academic library and there just aren't a lot of
bricks laying around :)  I guess I'm a brick magnet :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

I found a castle sword at a hotel floor once.

Is there anybody that found Lego also?

Paulo