 General / 1064
Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:35:22 GMT

Richard Dee writes:
(1) admiting to the fact that I still would feel odd bringing figs to work.
Not out of the closet yet, at least about lego at work.  My NLS would • prefer me
back in the closet at home as well. :o/

Now that I have a desk of my own, I have had some smaller sets on my desk,
the
biggest being the Shell pitstop. It has generated a few laughs, mainly at my
expense, but it might have paid a dividend today. Someone came into the
office
had a laugh, we had a chat, and she said she had a great big box at home,
and
would I like them! I said yes, and am now impatiently awaiting them to see
what is there!

OK! I'm over it.  Lego at work tomorrow.

Barry