 General / 1025
Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:38:29 GMT

I'm (oh, I was) very lucky about finding Lego stuff. They were all found in
very different sites, mainly at numerous beaches near places which we had
been gone for summer holidays with my family. Here is the list:

1 2x4 yellow plate
1 10x20 Green Base'brick' (just with a pure, random luck: it was burried
into ground,  only a corner could have been seen. It was somehow melted
partially)
2 1x2 red plates, connected together
1 1x2 white and 1x2 clear plates, connected together
1 yellow tipper end, old type, broken
1 2x2 black brick with old type smooth town tires
1 2x2 black plate with town tyres and a 2x4 black mud guard, connected
together

These were connected together and burried in sand, I found them while
building a sand castle
1 4x16 red plate
2 2x4 red plate
2 2x3 red plates
1 2x2 red plate
1 1x4 red plate
1 1x2 red 45 degrees slope brick
1 2x2 black 45 degrees slope brick
2 1x2 yellow tiles
2 2x2 red tile
1 2x2 white tile
2 2x2 yellow tile

And all those, as a one lot, connected together and swimming near the beach.
1 4x4 gray wing
1 4x6 clear blue plate
1 4x12 gray plate
1 1x2 blue hinge
1 4x4 radar dish
1 6x5x2 gray inverse wind shield
1 2x2 control panel patterned blue slope
1 2x4 gray plate
2 1x6 gray plates

These were all from 1976/77 to 1984/85. I'm not still that lucky. The only
thing that I could found is a 2x4 yellow plate, since the wake up from
darkages.

Selçuk

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
Paulo Caparica Junior writes:

I found a castle sword at a hotel floor once.

Is there anybody that found Lego also?

A couple of months ago I found a red 1x6 by the bank across the street from
where I work . Other finds include a yellow 2x2 and a 1x2, red I think. • They are
all in terrible condition. I keep them so I can make damaged things for • repair
crews to "fix". I keep any parts I happen to break for the same reason.

-Tom McD.
changing his email address (again) *sigh*
tfn, radiotitan@It'sTheAmazingSPAMBLASTER2000juno.com