 General / 1058
Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:38:18 GMT

(1) admiting to the fact that I still would feel odd bringing figs to work.
Not out of the closet yet, at least about lego at work.  My NLS would • prefer me
back in the closet at home as well. :o/

Now that I have a desk of my own, I have had some smaller sets on my desk,
the
biggest being the Shell pitstop. It has generated a few laughs, mainly at my
expense, but it might have paid a dividend today. Someone came into the
office
had a laugh, we had a chat, and she said she had a great big box at home,
and
would I like them! I said yes, and am now impatiently awaiting them to see
what is there!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/