 General / 978
977  |  979
Subject:
Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 05:54:13 GMT

With "take figs to work" day being discussed again I got to thinking about
places that might be cool to photograph "touring" minifigs (1).  Actually
occured to me when reading Mike Stanley's message about taking figs to see Star
Wars.

The obvious place and time would be opening day at Legoland CA.  People could
send minifigs off to Carlsbad and give their favorite fig a memory of a
lifetime (something figs could tell stories of during the golden "fading" days
of ABS existance).  Might also be neat to get a group shot of all the lugnet
figs at the park together.

Barry

(1) admiting to the fact that I still would feel odd bringing figs to work.
Not out of the closet yet, at least about lego at work.  My NLS would prefer me
back in the closet at home as well. :o/