 General / 1019
Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:38:36 GMT

Paulo Caparica Junior writes:

I found a castle sword at a hotel floor once.

Is there anybody that found Lego also?

A couple of months ago I found a red 1x6 by the bank across the street from
where I work . Other finds include a yellow 2x2 and a 1x2, red I think. They are
all in terrible condition. I keep them so I can make damaged things for repair
crews to "fix". I keep any parts I happen to break for the same reason.

-Tom McD.
changing his email address (again) *sigh*
tfn, radiotitan@It'sTheAmazingSPAMBLASTER2000juno.com