 General / 9695
Re: historical gap for themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:33:44 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

That theme could be expanded with a group of college students out for a night
of Cow Tipping!!  ;)

Cows. Yes, we need more cows. All the breeds to be sure (holstein,
jersey, guernsey, etc). And while your at it, add in some various
barnyard animals. Has Lego ever made a 'farm' set ? Something with
barns, silos, a farm house, etc ?

Ray