 General / 9792
Re: historical gap for themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:29:03 GMT

One of the large Universal Buiding Sets with People had an entire farm as
its main model (including barn, farmhouse, tractor, and several basic brick
animals).  I don't have a set number handy at the moment.

Tim

Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote in message
Jeff Stembel wrote:

That theme could be expanded with a group of college students out for a • night
of Cow Tipping!!  ;)

Cows. Yes, we need more cows. All the breeds to be sure (holstein,
jersey, guernsey, etc). And while your at it, add in some various
barnyard animals. Has Lego ever made a 'farm' set ? Something with
barns, silos, a farm house, etc ?

Ray