 General / 8324
Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Eric,

What a great job. I love the realism (I.E. Steps, and so forth.) I am • building
several more realistic models of my own, your a great inspiration!
Good luck, it looks great so far.

Thanks very much.

Scott S.

P.S. They have gray service packs now?

They do in the U.S. I don't know about anywhere else.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”