 General / 6405
Re: New web page (Was Re: Paul's claim to fame!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:00:01 GMT

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:FG7D2x.DE4@lugnet.com...
Many thanks, Greg - in a little under three hours I have been able to
register an account at Geocities and construct a rudimentary Web page. Right
now there's only the Shiva-1 and a couple of non-Lego CG spaceships, but
there are more to come....  Please keep in mind that it's a work in
progress - any tips as to anything important I've forgotten (like whether
the links work!) would be appreciated!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/

Thanks again,
Paul

Nice use of the wheel cover pieces for your engine.  Now I'll have a good use for the hundred or so extras I have in my "probably
never use" bin.

-John Van