 General / 6348
6347  |  6349
Subject:
New web page (Was Re: Paul's claim to fame!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:46:39 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Paul Baulch writes:
but then I don't have a web page of my own - can anyone recommend a free • web
host that is quick to set up with
I would reccomend Geocities (or Yahoo!Geocities or whatever the heck it's
called now). When I registered with them, I got a page up and running in • the
same day. Also, I would be more than happy to host the pictures for you • because
I have a spare 10,000,000 bytes lying around, though I know you probably
wouldn't want to put them there.
Greg "That person over there looks exactly like a pterodactyl!" Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/

Many thanks, Greg - in a little under three hours I have been able to
register an account at Geocities and construct a rudimentary Web page. Right
now there's only the Shiva-1 and a couple of non-Lego CG spaceships, but
there are more to come....  Please keep in mind that it's a work in
progress - any tips as to anything important I've forgotten (like whether
the links work!) would be appreciated!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/

Thanks again,
Paul