 General / 7013
Re: New web page (Was Re: Paul's claim to fame!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:44:56 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Paul Baulch writes:
Sproaticus wrote in message <37BE4A0D.2F655100@io.com>...
Has anyone ever built the Battlestar "Galactica"? Funny, I thought it'd be • a
great thing to build, especially if someone managed to give it a scale • that
allowed it to have decent-looking microfig-scale Vipers.

No, but I just finished raytracing my Viper.  Here's a page I threw up for • it:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/viper/
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Someone pointed this out on .build the other day - very cool, especially the
use of the 1x2 rounded-top pieces to give more aesthetically pleasing
contours[1], and retracting gear is always a great thing to do. Now all we
need is for someone to make a Cylon Raider....  :)

Paul
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/

[1] Except how difficult would it be to get that many in grey? What sets
have that piece in grey?