 General / 6349
Re: New web page (Was Re: Paul's claim to fame!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Baulch writes:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/

Thanks again,
Paul
Wow. That could be classified as a Model Team creation. Wow. I know which site
is getting my next CLSotW nomination. Wow. Are those boat hull segments in the
engine detail picture?  [a few seconds pass] Hey! I just realized that I have
seen your ship before. It was on a website that I linked to from Dan Jezek's
site. It appeared that the site was made by a little kid. Have you seen it?
I'll go and see if I can find the link..
Greg "Who decided to name it a 'mouse'?" Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/