 General / 6300
Re: Favourite LUGNET thread ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> writes:

I want to express my thanks to everyone who participated in the thread "Bulk
Ordering - Secrets Revealed". Many excellent things were said and much
frustration[1] was "vented" in what really was a healthy and constructive
manner. And it made a great read too (stayed up all night!). Special thanks
go to Sanjay who started the whole thread going with his revelations (and a
comment or two which inadvertently turned out to be "somewhat provocative" -
the best kind, really!).

Best of luck to everyone else who, like me, wishes to buy bulk,

Fingers crossed!

Paul Baulch, ~100 sets, ~40,000 pieces

Say, by chance are you the same Paul Baulch who put up pictures of a
spaceship about 5 years ago?  The ship was blue and had four large engines
and lots of weaponry.  The email address had the word "shnub" or something
in it...  If you are the same Paul, do you have photos of that up anywhere
today?  I'd love to have another look at it -- it was always one of my
favorite MOC's!

[1] And I live in Australia and I NEVER FOUND OUT that I could have been
ordering bulk Lego!!!!  AAAAARGHHHH!!!!!!!!! *sob*

Man, aaarrgghhh!  I can empathise with that...  I wonder, I'll bet 90% of
everyone there never knew...  :-(

--Todd