 General / 6299
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:30:49 GMT

Well, it was in 2 days, actually.  But that was as much or more Lego than I
had purchased in over a year.  I tend to rarely ever find sets I like on
clearance, but when I do, look out!

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

70,000?! WOW! In one month?

Scott Sanburn

Tom Stangl wrote:

Yeesh, I'd have to TRY to count up my pieces then!  I don't want to THINK about
it.  I bought 70,000 in one month once!

Gary Istok wrote:

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

[...] Snip Gary's pissing match and wonderful letter

Gary,
Excellent letter.  Do you think it would be more effective if it is a letter
put out by the group with many names on the list?  Or do you want to retain
this as a personal letter.  I was just thinking that it would carry more
weight...

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Many rubber chickens are better than one.

Glad you liked the letter,

My first thought was to have us all sign (typed names?) it and list the total
number of sets and pieces represented by this group of signers.

How about that?

Gary Istok

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/