 General / 6406
6405  |  6407
Subject:
Two decades past...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:24:39 GMT

Well, I am on the first day of my third decade.  Yup, I turned twenty
yesterday, and guess what?  I don't feel any different.  :)  Anyways, I got
some Star Wars sets, but S@H is taking their time about sending the rest.  :)
Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll be building 4565, 4533, and 4541!

Jeff