 General / 6514
Re: Two decades past...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:33:22 GMT

David,

I can't stand teenagers then and I still can't stand them today. I did not like
my teen years and I am glad I am past them. It's a maturity issue, mostly, and
also I am a strange cracker or brick :) anyway. When I was eighteen, I went to
college all day, worked 40+ hours a week, and could not stand stupid, immature
"kids". I know some really great teenagers, so it is not a universal thing, but
it was and still is one of my annoyances of life. I love my life now, two jobs,
my own place, my Suburban (Suburban, baby, yeah!) I'm engaged, my own life, my
LEGO area's finally!, my own rules (Within the limits of the law and God, of
course), etc. I could not stand my teen years. Oh, well, enough rambling, time
to get back to work!

Scott Sanburn

David Leese wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <37B08006.4DCE395E@aeieng.com>...
Congratulations, Jeff. You survived for 20 years now! May you have many • more
decade celebrations filled with our favorite ABS product. I was glad I • finally
turned 20 and did not consider myself a teenager! :)

Really?  Ever since my nineteenth birthday I have considered myself to be
terminally
18 years old!  Young, free, single, in the middle of the Dark Ages, driving
licence,
no car, loads of friends, plenty of time...

Well, it had its ups and its downs!

Now I'm 22, and I think since 18 my mental age has gone into reverse (lucky
me!)

David, born 1977.  Age... unsure.