 General / 5918
Re: New SW contest proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:50:10 GMT

Toki Barron <tokimasa-barron@uiowa.edu> writes:

I don't know why it is illegal, but it is.  It may have something to
do with smuggling?  There may be limits on how much in US$ you can
carry or something like that?

I figure that if people had a habit of sending cash in the mail, the
mailboxes and mailmen would be robbed more frequently?  It's a sane law,
in my opinion.

Fredrik