 General / 5874
Re: New SW contest proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:58:02 GMT

I don't quite understand what you mean by a cool logo?  How does a logo
constitute a prize?  Why would anyone prefer a logo over at least $75.00
cash that they could spend on lego?  And do you really think a $5.00 entry
fee is too much to expect?  I'm just asking.  To me $5.00 seems like very
little.

-Dave Jr.