 General / 5879
Re: New SW contest proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:39:54 GMT

not that I'd join in on this, right now I don't have the time to build
much and I'm already running short on the halloween contest...
though I have a couple things to say:
1. I don't know you from Adam... Maybe you just haven't posted much, or
posted in groups I don't frequent.
2. I won't send money, be it a small amount or not, to someone I haven't
seen around the groups for a while.
3. If you've been around for a while I apologize
4. I think you're making a big deal out of the money? is it the money
you want?
5. Why don't you try a contest with giving out a logo as the prize
first, as other people see what you're trying to do you might get more
support.
6. Ok.. so it wasn't just a couple of things!

"David Thomas Jr." wrote:

Would it cost the same to get $5.00 in american currency?  For such a small
amount, it would not be such a big deal to send cash in the mail.

-Dave Jr.

--
Build everyday!
-Tamy