 General / 53500
Re: Increasing a collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Avishai Gebler wrote:

  1. what’s the best and economic way you’ve all found to increase collection

After building for a while, you’ll get a sense of which pieces you need a lot of and which you don’t.

So, my problem is I have a decent quantity (probably in the range of 20-30,000 pieces), plenty of piece variety, but not large quantities of the same pieces. So now, as I raid Bricklink for my upcoming Space take on the Roman Legion (Red cloth capes are a bit overpriced, methinks), I also am trying to gauge the essential bulk elements i need on my obviously limited student budget.