 General / 53495
53494  |  53496
Subject:
Increasing a collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:52:57 GMT

Hi all.

I'm a very long-time browser, who's finally built up enough courage to post.

I also, though having never experienced a 'dark age' in my building, have
recently become much more serious in my desire to take both my building and
collection to the next level.

Browsing Lugnet has certainly helped me with the building technique aspects. Now
to turn to the acquisition question.

So, I pose this question to all those who wish to help guide me along my journey
- what's the best and economic way you've all found to increase collection size,
and what pieces do you all think are the best to have in bulk?

Glad to be here.
- Avishai