 General / 51052
Re: Legowiki
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:25:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Gary Istok wrote:
OK, I have a question.... what will a Legowiki provide us that we don't already
have in Lugnet, Peeron, Bricklink and Brickshelf?  I am not sure that we need
another reference guide.
Hi, Gary,

Two answers for this:

[...]

Hi,

I agree Christian's point of view on the legowiki subject and hope being able to
contribute in the near future.

Didier