 General / 51051
Re: Legowiki
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:05:42 GMT

Stefan Garcia wrote:
So this will be detailed beyond what already exists in the WikiPedia?
Wikipedia is a generic encyclopedia. Terms like "SNOT" or "BURP" might
be out of place there, as they are too specific.

A full history of our hobby, and the current state of it?
Why not?

> Or just information on
building techniques and such?  What other kind of stuff would you want to
include in it?  It sounds kind of like an archived form of Lugnet.
Well, it could be an organized form of the the information key postings
on LUGNET would provide, maybe after being subjected to editing and
refining, or it might be a summary of a thread.

But LUGNET articles as a source of information would be a very nice
thing. There is a lot of brain buried here. I'm thinking of articles by
Gary Istok on historical sets and pieces, for example. If it's ok with
him, of course.

Yours, Christian Treczoks