 General / 51027
Re: Legowiki
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:46:27 GMT

Venkatesh Srinivas wrote:
I am thinking of starting LegoWiki, to be about Lego the company, Lego the
brick, and Lego the community.
Good idea. Actually, I was thinking of the very same project under the
very same name ;-). My primary goal was it to be a kind of Super-FAQ,
kind of merging all the FAQs from different areas of expertise into one,
and still maintain the capability to support several authors.

Alas, I've got no time for it, but I wish you all the best, and may even
create articles for it...

One problem will be: As a Wiki is open for editing by everone, someone
might insert inapropriate input of the kind the LEGO company does not
want to be connnected to. So the use of the trademark "LEGO" in the
title will propably summon a wave of danish lawyers...

One important point: Make it multilingual, please!

Yours, Christian Treczoks