 General / 50494
50493  |  50495
Subject:
Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:32:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The LEGO company would like to understand their consumers better and they need YOUR help!

LEGOFan has been working very closely with the LEGO company recently to help develop and promote an online survey that helps them better understand their customers. The LEGO Ambassadors also gave feedback and suggestions for the survey and now we’d like to invite everyone to take it.

The survey only takes a few minutes, is easy to use and will help LEGO understand our buying patterns better.

Best of all - we have negotiated a deal where if at least 150 AFOL’s participate in the survey before the end of next week (April 22nd), then LEGO will donate $2,000 to the BrickFest event.

This is a great boon for the community - LEGO gets to understand our needs better and if enough people take part, then BrickFest will benefit directly with a cash donation.

Even if you are not planning on attending Brickfest, please help out by taking the survey.

The BrickFest event benefits the entire community by helping to launch new ideas, getting external attention and growth for the community, and providinga wonderful venue for fans all over the world to come together. Many of the great things we’re now experiencing in the community can be traced back to ideas suggested at BrickFest.

Let’s try and send a message to the CEO that AFOL’s are a) willing to help, and b) partners in this thing called LEGO, not simply consumers!

Take the survey now.