 General / 50497
Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:25:10 GMT

I just took the survey. It is long but I'm sure this important for the LEGO
company.

There are a lot of questions about how much on this and that (Playmobil,
Fischer-Price, MB, etc). When they look at my replies, LEGO will probably
think I'm a cheapskate for not buying at full price.

-- Bryan

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message
The LEGO company would like to understand their consumers better and they • need
YOUR help!