 General / 50506
Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Scott Costello wrote:
   The survey only takes a few minutes, is easy to use and will help LEGO understand our buying patterns better.

A few minutes? It took me 30 minutes to slog through this. I do want to aid the LEGO community in learning about Fans of LEGO, and I want to help Brickfest, but please be honest on how long the survey takes.

It took me about 20 minutes this time, but then again I was able to go through it a little more quickly since it was my second time through. It is kind of a pain, yeah, but I think it’ll be worth it.

On a related note, I’m very pleased that the feedback I helped provide as an Ambassador was taken into consideration and acted upon. Just about every point I remember raising about the survey was addressed in the final version. I believe TLG is very serious about this survey, and they seem to be working hard to make it worthwhile for everyone (the company as well as AFOLs).

Kelly