 General / 46679
Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:24:17 GMT

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Ley Ward wrote:

In lugnet.general, Thomas Garrison wrote:

5) Round Spindled Fence in DkGray (or Brown)

Um, could you be refering to http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30055 by any chance?

Oh, I suppose the spindles are round. . .No, I was actually thinking of
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30056
If you compare the availability of 30055 and 30056 (both available for
over seven years), there is a striking disjunction between the colors in
which they have been produced.  So far, they have only DkOrange, Tan, and
White in common---and none of those are easy to obtain in quantity.  The
case of set 10050 is by itself conspiracy theory-inducing. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/