 General / 47690
47689  |  47691
Subject:
Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 18:34:40 GMT

3.  The horse, in Tan/Khaki, (CLASSIC) Grey, (CLASSIC) Dark Grey,
   and Dark Red (reddish-brown).

Have I ever mentioned one of the major advantages of LDraw:
you can have *any* part, in *any* color...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/4493_alt.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/4493_alternates.jpg

I've got some better pictures now.
Please let me know what you think.