 General / 46606
Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 03:41:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Garrison wrote:

5) Round Spindled Fence in DkGray (or Brown)

Um, could you be refering to http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30055 by any chance? Of
course, they'll be hard to find new in those colours soon :-(

To save posting again, here's my wish list for what it's worth:

1) Any of the 'missing' roof pieces. By 'missing' I mean all the different slope
bricks in the colours they haven't been produced in yet. For instance any 33
degree slopes in sand-purple other than the 3 x 1 that already exists.
Ambitious, I know, but I'd settle for any five they could produce and that would
be my list.

2) Any bricks, plates, slopes or tiles in the dark-tan they used for the track
system. I'm quite surprised that this colour hasn't turned up in any of the
lists or discussions that I've seen; it would be great for landscaping and
buildings etc.

I know that actually totals more than five so I'll stop now.

Peace and wishes,

Professor Whateverly