 General / 46699
Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:27:15 GMT

Hi,

"Mark Bellis" <M.J.E.Bellis-01@student.lboro.ac.uk> writes:

2. Take a connector peg with stud and file off the stud, leaving the bezel.
Application as above, to join two 4mm wide round holes together.  I've made
quite a few of these too.

although I'm very reluctant to mutilate my bricks,
I actually made a couple of these.

My second piece would be a cam like the one on the Technic axle
crankshaft (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2853), without the axle.
You might also call it a 1 1/2 length technic liftarm.
This is the best thing to push Mindstorms touch sensors smoothly,
but currently the attached axle makes it inconvenient to use.

Otherwise I would like long rubber treads
(2 or 3 times longer than http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/680c01),
worm gears that can connect axles (alternatively longer axles).

All in not too garish colors please.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

Please always send email as plain text.
Email sent as HTML will be filtered and read later, or get lost in spam.