 General / 46593
Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 01:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
If you could have any 5 parts in a color that it doesnt exist in (i.e. 5
part/color combos that dont exist), what would they be?

1. 48X48 baseplate in black (dirt for my farms)
2. flower petal in orange
3. Minifig torso with Classic Space logo in dark blue
4. X-pod center in trans-blue
5. Harry Potter troll in verdigris (sand green)

David "Fuzzy" Gregory