 General / 46607
46606  |  46608
Subject:
ACNielsen surveys - any winners?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:04:04 GMT

Hi all,

I have during the year or two answered to A LOT of the AC Nielsen surveys for
LEGO sets, as I guess have most of you other AFOLS.

Just out of curiosity: have any of you ever won anything? There's no limit date
on the surveys, no clue on when or how they find any winners, so is it all just
a big scam, or is the prize's for real??

Arne, Copenhagen