 General / 46609
Re: ACNielsen surveys - any winners?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:06:32 GMT

I have actually entered quite a bit. And I have won once. Around January 5th, I
got an email like this:

"It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that your name has
been drawn out among the participants in the Lego internet survey, and that
you have won a LEGO product.

Please reply to this mail sending us your full name, address, age
and gender, and you will receive your prize within approximately six weeks.
Once again ACNielsen AIM and LEGO would like to thank you for
participating in this survey.

Yours sincerely

Helle Larsen

Project Manager
ACNielsen AIM, Denmark

About 4 weeks later I received set number 8366
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8366> Supersonic RC. WoW!! So fill out those
surveys, they do pay off!

Jason

In lugnet.general, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
Hi all,

I have during the year or two answered to A LOT of the AC Nielsen surveys for
LEGO sets, as I guess have most of you other AFOLS.

Just out of curiosity: have any of you ever won anything? There's no limit date
on the surveys, no clue on when or how they find any winners, so is it all just
a big scam, or is the prize's for real??

Arne, Copenhagen