 General / 45235
Re: WorldLUG into public domain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 04:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney wrote:

   Thoughts?

I think Tim’s idea to talk about this at BrickFest PDX this month is a great one.

I do see the need for this WorldLUG concept--but I’m such a lazy guy that I really, really want the easy solution to work...to me, that solution involves using LUGNET. Perhaps it’s using it in ways that haven’t been done yet, but if the LUGNET stakeholders are in on taking that next evolutionary leap, then I think that the community should pursue that avenue.

Derek