 General / 45234
New MOC: Formula 1 Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:59:12 GMT

Hi All,

This is my newest MOC...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/erbush/racecars/formula1racer1/overallview.jpg

  When I make a new car, although ugly, I like to race it against others that I
have made.  Luckily for me, my driveway has a wonderful slope that levels out
after about 20 to 25 ft. (I have not measured it) and it makes a great
racetrack.  I let the cars go at the top and usually which ever car has the best
axles goes the fastest, but this weekend I had some extra time on my hands and I
wanted to set a new record for myself.  This record was not a timed record. I
wanted to build a racecar that not only went fast but looked good.
  I have looked for a good color scheme for a racecar for a while and when I was
building a yellow and red car I decided to change the bottom to white.  I think
it looks better this way.

I don't know when the folder will be available on Brickshelf so here are the
deep links...

overall view...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/erbush/racecars/formula1racer1/overallview.jpg
side view...