 General / 45245
Re: WorldLUG into public domain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 06:29:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   I built most of these features on the WorldLUG dev site, but had to abandon the launch once I got into grad school. I could facilitate a launch if we could put together a team of developers. I’m willing to give away all existing code or put it on sourceforge if anyone wants to pick up the ball. Post or Email me if you are interested.

Hi Paul -
I think there’s significant interest to warrant you releasing your code on Sourceforge. Regardless of whether these features are implemented on LUGNET or as a part of a separate project, programmers could benefit from having a look at your code. Also, it might provide good discussion fodder for in-person chats at BrickFest PDX. Could you please post code to SourceForge soon?

-Tim