 General / 44993
Re: Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:12:35 GMT

"my colleagues didn't have an understanding of what or why this was a big • deal.
I'm going to EU next week, and will be discussing more with colleagues. • I'll
have a better answer to this question then.
As far as non-AFOL customers, we haven't seen a huge reaction through our
channel of record... customer service"
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=19104

I don't think the general public is aware of the change, as in a substitute
versus just another color Lego has added.

Rosemary