 Castle / 19104
19103  |  19105
Subject:
Chat with Jake - Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:15:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Classic-Castle chat with Jake McKee, LEGO Community Developement Manager, was a great success. The CC members had great questions. The admins and members would like to thank Jake for spending time with us on his Saturday.

I have placed the transcript on a cc webpage for everyone in the LEGO community to enjoy:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/chat01.html

Ben E. CC Events Admin