 Castle / 19110
Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:03:02 GMT

   I’d like to post my thanks Ben, Jake and to those who presented the questions. That was a very good, informative Q&A you had. To those who haven’t read the transcript yet I certainly suggest doing so.

Adr.

Thank you Adrian. I agree that the questions and answers were great. Everyone should read up to find out information on everything from the difference at Shop at home from “Sold Out” and “Not Available” to discussion of the “Jakefig” :)

Ben