 Marketplace / Shopping / 11116
Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 04:46:44 GMT

"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Hrp8Ly.M7t@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I am probably not the best one to answer this.  I believe believe that a • test
order is being worked on so that a group of fans in Europe could order • very
large quantities of bricks at a standard price per brick.  Hopefully • someone
else will respond here with more information.  I would suggest that you • talk to
1000steine members because I think they know more about this.

Ben E.

There was a thread on this a while back.  It was discussed in the midst of
the translation of the German chat thread.  Here are my comments on the
topic:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=44393

Based on the number of hits to my BrickLink wanted list from German sellers,
I believe it is fair to assume they successfully completed this order.  I do
not know this for a fact, I am only speculating.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript

(...) You are welcome! It was a lot of fun. (...) I am probably not the best one to answer this. I believe believe that a test order is being worked on so that a group of fans in Europe could order very large quantities of bricks at a standard price (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)