 Castle / 19109
Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:08:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   The Classic-Castle chat with Jake McKee, LEGO Community Developement Manager, was a great success. The CC members had great questions. The admins and members would like to thank Jake for spending time with us on his Saturday.

I have placed the transcript on a cc webpage for everyone in the LEGO community to enjoy:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/chat01.html

Ben E. CC Events Admin

I’d like to post my thanks Ben, Jake and to those who presented the questions. That was a very good, informative Q&A you had. To those who haven’t read the transcript yet I certainly suggest doing so.

Adr.