 General / 43890
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:29:42 GMT

Erik Olson wrote in message ...
.. if they mess with white..

Oh but you know, LEGO white isn't really white, it's a sort of creamy color.
It could easily be (dis)improved to become whiter... like Megabloks white!

(touching wood and making signs to ward off evil... white is my favorite
LEGO color!)

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: